The Flood! The Flood!

great animation. stupid americans.

its a bit depressing to read the reviews for this animation; it makes it appear that both of our two most prominent political parties are sickly ignorant, immature, confrontational and sadly obsessed with dicks. seriously. everyone's favorite insult includes one.

this animation was very well done - sound quality was high, animation was fluid - relatively top notch to the extant that someone who doesn't know much about flash can say. very well done. regardless of the content, an animation that looks and sounds like this one proves the animator to be of some intelligence- contradictory to what some of the more nasty reviews say.

this is just a satire. its an exaggerated and humorous portrayal of rumors and similar happenstance that circulate around bush - not a political commentary. sheesh.

everyone has a responsibility to be aware of the inner workings of our country and government before they are in any place to fight one another. And this does not mean reading or watching the media. remember that everyone has a motive - question everything and do your own digging. there are frightening things going on in the inner workings of our nation that need to be brought to light.

Birds of a Feather Birds of a Feather

perfectly and lovely

this flash is incredible; impossibly inspiring. I just keep watching it again and again. Your sound fits wonderfully and the natural movement of the characters is amazing; the backgrounds and color detail are beautiful... i love it. madly.

Andy's Life Animations Andy's Life Animations

very well compiled

the stories are short and sweet; but what impresses me most is how you put them together. Excellent peice of work.

The Bounce The Bounce

save meee...

i am currently going through the most shit in my life i have ever gone though.. and all i can do is log on and play this game.. it helps, it really dose.. and i know im crazy but.. thanks for making it..