The Flood! The Flood!

great animation. stupid americans.

its a bit depressing to read the reviews for this animation; it makes it appear that both of our two most prominent political parties are sickly ignorant, immature, confrontational and sadly obsessed with dicks. seriously. everyone's favorite insult includes one.

this animation was very well done - sound quality was high, animation was fluid - relatively top notch to the extant that someone who doesn't know much about flash can say. very well done. regardless of the content, an animation that looks and sounds like this one proves the animator to be of some intelligence- contradictory to what some of the more nasty reviews say.

this is just a satire. its an exaggerated and humorous portrayal of rumors and similar happenstance that circulate around bush - not a political commentary. sheesh.

everyone has a responsibility to be aware of the inner workings of our country and government before they are in any place to fight one another. And this does not mean reading or watching the media. remember that everyone has a motive - question everything and do your own digging. there are frightening things going on in the inner workings of our nation that need to be brought to light.

Birds of a Feather Birds of a Feather

perfectly and lovely

this flash is incredible; impossibly inspiring. I just keep watching it again and again. Your sound fits wonderfully and the natural movement of the characters is amazing; the backgrounds and color detail are beautiful... i love it. madly.

Andy's Life Animations Andy's Life Animations

very well compiled

the stories are short and sweet; but what impresses me most is how you put them together. Excellent peice of work.

The 5th Avocado [ Color ] The 5th Avocado [ Color ]

good thinking

that shot of the avocado at the end made the whole thing fantastic. seriously, without it it just would'nt have had the charm. The whole time your wondering where this fifth avocado is in then, ack there it is! woah its over.

i go for that.

Safety At work. Safety At work.

fun

hehe well i giggled anyway...
and for the love of god PLEASE don't apologize for not having blood - seriously, it's refreshing -
cute plot, keep up the good work

Deciduous Deciduous

lovely

that was done very well, particularly the end.. how did you get the writing to run so smoothly??

very nice work, keep it up!

Don't Stop Me Now Don't Stop Me Now

impressive!

ahhhh dont listen to "Nezzi02" or whatever - I hate people who review animations who probably dont even know how much work it takes to make em look as good as this one - good work!

Sandwiches Sandwiches

eeeee

hmm, well, the lack of music is definitly crippling in this animations case.. honestly, i couldnt get through the whole thing, it was.. kinda boreing..
but believe me i know the ways of posting at 4 in the morning- the animation in it has some good merrit though

Dyvaith responds:

Yeah, I was thinking about adding music, but I thought it might be too short.

Sorry I bored you. But in my opinion it got better toward the end anyway, so...I suppose...my next animation will be a lot better.

Thanks for the review!

"target practice" W.W.W "target practice" W.W.W

cool but..

cool animation, it was done real well; voice overs were good - - just probably not the subject.

Agent Ivory Agent Ivory

blah

its amazing how well animated and voiced this cartoon was considering how kinda... slow it moved and how it kind of got boreing a lot of the time -
It would probably help a lot if you out in more background music or something